REGISTER NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
Attend this complimentary webcast for an overview of DB2 11 for z/OS features and how they enable simpler and faster upgrades, cut costs and improve overall performance. This session is presented by several DB2 for z/OS subject matter experts, including an IBM Independent Gold Consultant. DB2 10 delivered DB2 CPU savings that drove great value for IBM clients. DB2 11 follows up with even more CPU savings and better performance. IBM’s internal testing and Early Support Program results show that, depending on the specific workload, clients may achieve significant “out-of-the-box” DB2 CPU savings:
- Up to 10% for complex online transaction processing (OLTP)
- Up to 10% for update intensive batch workloads
- Up to 40% for complex reporting
The discussion includes an overview of the business value of DB2 11, from an IT executive’s perspective. You will also hear from an IBM client about his experiences in the DB2 11 Early Support Program.
Attendees will receive a complimentary executive whitepaper, “Business Value of DB2 11 for z/OS – Unmatched Efficiency for Big Data & Analytics,” by Julian Stuhler
Join us after the webcast for a live question-and-answer session. This webcast will also be available for replay after the event.
- Joachim Limburg, Director, DB2 for z/OS, IBM Software Group
- John Campbell, Distinguished Engineer, DB2 for z/OS, IBM Software Group
- Jeff Josten, Distinguished Engineer and Chief Architect for DB2 for z/OS, IBM Software Group
- Terry Purcell, Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM Software Group
- IBM Client: Conrad Wolf, Database Manager at Golden Living
- IBM Business Partner: Julian Stuhler, IBM Gold Consultant