Under the current economic climate, businesses are under significant pressure to control costs and increase efficiency in order to improve their bottom line. DB2 for z/OS customers around the world are still trying to gain competitive advantage by doing more with less: more business insight, more performance, more operational efficiency, more functionality, more productivity with less cost, quicker time to market and a lower TCO.
DB2 10 for z/OS builds on the formidable capabilities of DB2 9 IBM’s flagship database, and seeks to address these and other challenges. This technical seminar will provide customers and partners an opportunity to develop your knowledge and learn how these new features will improve business results.
- Meeting the business analytics and data warehousing needs of your users
- DB2 for z/OS: Version 10 including migration strategy for DB2 9 or DB2 10
- Gain insight into DB2 9 and DB2 10 for z/OS performance updates and save costs
- What’s new for SQL optimisation in DB2 9 and DB2 10 for z/OS
- Improve database ROI with a data governance strategy
- How to streamline your DB2 for z/OS utility processing