As part of your data and AI solution, a data fabric provides faster, trusted AI outcomes by connecting the right data, at the right time, to the right people, from anywhere is needed. Db2 for z/OS encompasses these same qualities throughs its capabilities too:
- Host and manage the world’s most business critical and up-to-date data.
- Deliver the highest qualities of service to support modern mission critical AI and hybrid cloud applications
- Drive technical and cost efficiencies to address the unprecedented demand for secure, reliable, direct access to systems of record data
- Revolutionize Db2 management through new simplified experiences, powered by AI
- Simplify accessibility to mission critical data without moving or copying data
IBM Db2 13 brings significant AI innovations, improved operational effciency, reduced costs and simplified upgrades - reinforcing it as the foundation for enterprise computing, Join this webcast and hear how Db2 13 enables organizations to maximize the value of enterprise data and accelerate digital transformation as part of their data fabric journey.
Db2 for z/OS Director
Maureen (Mo) Townsend has served as Director of Development, Db2 for z/OS since 2018. In this role, she leads worldwide development for IBM's flagship enterprise database, Db2 for z/OS, leveraging her deep background in agile software development, organizational transformation, and mainframe software development and operations to inspire her team and delight clients.
IBM Distinguished Engineer, Db2 for z/OS Development.
Haakon Roberts has nearly 30 years' experience working with DB2 on the mainframe platform covering various aspects of systems programming, database administration, software support and development. He is a Distinguished Engineer at the IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory in San Jose, California, the chief technical architect for DB2 for z/OS Utilities and Tools, and a leading expert in data integrity, availability and problem resolution. He is a regular speaker on these and other topics.