IBM QMF Enterprise Edition: Business analytical software to maximize your database investments
- New Eclipse-based user interface with enhanced ease-of-use, and business analytical functions available with the click of a mouse
- JDBC™ support for multiple databases and platforms
- Share existing QMF objects with new functions across the enterprise
- Support for DB2 10 and DB2 11, including best-of-breed support for the IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
- Develop highly interactive dashboards for all users in the enterprise
- QMF Analytics for TSO – a new feature announced for QMF 11
Speaker: Mike Biere, IBM Product Marketing Manager, IBM Software Group
Broadcast date: August 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT / 3:00 p.m. GMT / 4:00 p.m. BST
Developed for: Database administrators and managers; business analysts; data analysts
Technical level: Intermediate
Every facet of a business needs direct and timely access to enterprise data in order to make the right business decisions. The challenge for users is to be able to submit queries and application requests to DB2® with confidence in its ability to perform and scale to increasing business demands. This is particularly true for analytic workloads, which are becoming more rigorous in their complexity and demands upon the database.
Join us for this complimentary teleconference and learn about the many enhancements and additions to QMF™ 10, including dashboards, predictive analytics, mobile device support and much more. QMF 10 provides significant new data access opportunities to both relational data beyond DB2, as well as OLAP sources and more. We will also give you a glimpse into the future of QMF with an update on what’s planned for QMF 11 enhancements to improve upon its on-demand access to enterprise business information. This session will conclude with an in-depth product demonstration.
Join us after the teleconference for a live question-and-answer session. This teleconference will also be available for replay after the event.