- Jun 5, 2017 to Jun 9, 2017
- Location: Silicon Valley Lab
DB2 for z/OS development is offering a week-long DB2 for z/OS Master Class led by Distinguished Engineer, John Campbell and Executive IT Specialist, Florence Dubois, for advanced DB2 for z/OS system and database administrators clients. This is a clie
- Created by: Tom Crocker
- Jun 8, 2017 all day
- Location: IBM Client Center Brussels
Summer is coming, but no time to REST
Maybe you are like me, and have briefly heard about DB2 access from mobile devices and DB2 RESTful API, and you thought REST was something like putting on your shades and leaning back in a beach chair with your f
- Created by: Tielemans Jan
- Jun 8, 2017 from 8:30am to 2:30pm UTC0
- Location: IBM Chicago Technical Exploration Center (TEC) located in the Hyatt Center, 71 South Wacker Drive, 6th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606.
08:30am - 09:00am Registration – Coffee, juice, soda and rolls
09:00am - 09:15am Welcome and IBM Announcements
Shri Shrimali, IBM
09:15am - 10:15am A "Collection" of Quick Hits
Steve Loesch, Anixter, Inc.
10:15am - 10:30am Break
- Created by: Shri Shrimali
- Jun 8, 2017 from 9:00am to 5:00pm UTC0
- Location: Crowne Plaza - Cleveland South
The Northeast Ohio Database Users Group (NEODBUG) announces its next quarterly meeting, Thursday June 8, 2017.
We have an informative program planned, featuring Mark Rader of IBM speaking on "DB2 for z/OS Continuous Delivery of New Features" and "DB
- Created by: James Szabo