What's hot ? (85)

Featured Discussions

IDUG Db2 Tech Conference coming to San Paulo, Brazil and Mexico City! Register Now

For the first time IDUG is hosting two events in Latin America. These seminars will bring together Db2 professionals from around the world…

Started by Surekha ParekhLatest Reply

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns!

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns! June 24-28, 2019 at IBM Hursley near Winchester, UKSeptember 23-27,…

DBA Vacancy

Title: Sr DB2 DBA with HADR and Q- Replication Work Location: NYC NY Duration: 18 months + Start: ASAP        Skills Need:  Must have 8+…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Ways to Manage Stressful Situations

Stress is a common feeling that every human being experiences. As we all know from experience, stress can impact our life negatively and it…

Started by ashley gill

0 May 10

order by a-z 0-9 numbers

hi (on Z/OS  platform)   can anyone help with an issue  I'm having  with order by  ..    ordering   on a field with values  ,'1','F','G' …

Started by Barry Sheehan

3 Apr 18
Reply by PARY

Db2 11.5 External Tables on Line Lab

Hi All,  George and I built a new hands on Lab for working with Db2 11.5 External tables... takes you through how to define them, query th…

Started by Phil Downey

0 Mar 26

Automatic storage add path

Hi I have db2 version 10 and tablespace (dms) with automatic storage, how can I add a container or path, I don't use STOGROUP, is there an…

Started by Fernando Monjes

0 Feb 12

z/OS DB2 V11 to V12 and CICS?

Hello DB2 users... I apologize in advance if this is not the place to post this question; however, I thought I would sign up and give it a…

Started by Tom Burkholder

1 Feb 5
Reply by Scott Morrow

Db2 Analytics Accelerator Version 7.5 is now Generally Available!

Now Generally Available IBM Db2 Analytics Accelerator Version 7.5!   The latest version of the Db2 Analytics Accelerator, which delivers th…

Started by Patricia Zakhar

0 Dec 9, 2019

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns!

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns! June 24-28, 2019 at IBM Hursley near Winchester, UKSeptember 23-27,…

Started by Surekha Parekh

1 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by carol Goldberg

RBS Shares their Db2 Utilities Experiences

Join Mark Turner, Lead Mainframe Architect and Strategist from RBS and Haakon Roberts, IBM DE as they share Royal Bank of Scotland's Db2 U…

Started by Calene Janacek

0 Oct 22, 2019

NEW Announcement! Db2 Analytics Accelerator Version 7.5

Today, IBM announced the Db2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS Version 7.5, which delivers enterprise-grade transactional and analytic process…

Started by Patricia Zakhar

0 Oct 15, 2019

DB2 12 Migration Planning & Customer Experiences

I attended the part 1 webcast today. I can find the replay with no problem, but not the PDF version mentioned at end of the webcast. Can an…

Started by Paul Weissman

2 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Paul Weissman

RSS

Bringing Db2 enthusiasts together virtually. Expert or novice, distributed or mainframe, this is the place for everything DB2.

Forum

5 Ways to Manage Stressful Situations

Started by ashley gill in What's hot ? May 10. 0 Replies

Stress is a common feeling that every human being experiences. As we all know from experience, stress can impact our life negatively and it should, therefore, be dealt with properly. Stress may be unavoidable but how it is handled is our choice.…Continue

Tags: training, corporate

Conversion of BLOB to String/ Text

Started by Jitesh Audichya in Application Development and DB2. Last reply by Jitesh Audichya Apr 24. 2 Replies

Hi All,Problem Statement:I have a field with BLOB data type in DB2 database, I want to extract this blob and convert it to Text. The text data after the conversion will be in Japanese characters. How can I write a select with the conversion from…Continue

Tags: on, DB2, conversion, text, to

© 2020   Created by Surekha Parekh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service