What's hot ? (70)

Featured Discussions

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns!

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns! June 24-28, 2019 at IBM Hursley near Winchester, UKSeptember 23-27,…

Started by Surekha ParekhLatest Reply

DBA Vacancy

Title: Sr DB2 DBA with HADR and Q- Replication Work Location: NYC NY Duration: 18 months + Start: ASAP        Skills Need:  Must have 8+…

IBM Db2 AI for z/OS - Boost IBM Db2 application performance with Machine Learning - live webcast today!

HURRY IBM Db2 AI for z/OS Launch webcast starting today at 11 AM EST! REGISTER NOW The day has arrived for IBM Db2 AI for z/OS launch webc…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online reorg with inline colgroup histograms stats BOTH keyword getting ignored for INDEX ALL

Hello everybody, kindly someone share your thoughts on the below error. I ran the online reorg job with inline colgroup histograms stats B…

Started by Rajarajeswari

0 May 31

Java driver version [3.65.96], native DLL version [3.72.30] ERRORCODE=-4228, SQLSTATE=null

com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.SqlException: [jcc][50053][12310][3.65.96] T2zOS exception: [jcc][T2zos]T2zosConfiguration.checkCompatibility: Java driv…

Started by Santosh Reddy Gurrala

0 May 6

How to connect to DB2 without using the IBM driver?

How to connect to DB2 without using the IBM driver?

Started by Koushal Raina

0 Apr 23

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns!

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns! June 24-28, 2019 at IBM Hursley near Winchester, UKSeptember 23-27,…

Started by Surekha Parekh

0 Mar 18

DBA Vacancy

Title: Sr DB2 DBA with HADR and Q- Replication Work Location: NYC NY Duration: 18 months + Start: ASAP        Skills Need:  Must have 8+…

0 Mar 12

DB2 LUW alternative for z/OS skip locked row option

Hello I need help for the following issue I have :  A table contains records with a STATUS column. This status is either 'TO BE PROCESSED…

Started by filip

0 Feb 11

Starting at 11 AM EST, 4PM GMT LIVE webcast 29th Jan - that is TODAY!

Starting at 11 AM EST, 4PM GMT LIVE webcast 29th Jan John Campbell - IBM Distinguished Engineer. #machinelearning #data #analytics #db2 #db…

0 Jan 29

Missing Trace Classes or Something Else?

I am looking for the cause of non-populated fields in the following -DIS THD(*) TYPE(SYSTEM) command output for V507. I thought it was supp…

Started by Javier Chavez

0 Jan 23

DSNU014I Utility already executing... except it isn't!!!

Submitted three jobs that had utility IDs of RQ1, RQ2 and RQ3. Then I ended up having to cancel the jobs. I then went and terminated the ut…

Started by Brandon Hodges

3 Jan 21
Reply by Brandon Hodges

Pre-certification class for Db2 11.1 DBA for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration Exam (Exam C2090-600)

Guy PrzytulaInfocura When:Sunday, Nov 4, 2018 09:15 to 17:00Where: Neptune IPrice: FREE LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE PLEASE REGISTER ASAP ALLOC…

Started by Sandy Flippen

5 Jan 11
Reply by Roberto Navarro

RSS

Bringing Db2 enthusiasts together virtually. Expert or novice, distributed or mainframe, this is the place for everything DB2.

User Groups

Blog Posts

RUNSTATS sampling enhancements

Posted by Peter Hartmann on July 17, 2019 at 10:38 1 Comment

Introduction:

One of the major challenges for RUNSTATS is the sampling of the data rows e.g. for calculation of the…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

IDUG Conference News

PlanetDB2.com [Latest Blogs from the Biggest Names in DB2]

IBM System Magazine

© 2019   Created by Surekha Parekh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service