What's hot ? (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Benefits of College Essay Writing Service

You have asked the professor of the college to write a college essay on any subject and you are slipping it repeatedly to write it and you…

Started by ashley gill

0 Oct 10, 2018

IBM Db2 AI for z/OS - Boost IBM Db2 application performance with Machine Learning - live webcast today!

HURRY IBM Db2 AI for z/OS Launch webcast starting today at 11 AM EST! REGISTER NOW The day has arrived for IBM Db2 AI for z/OS launch webc…

Started by Surekha Parekh

0 Oct 2, 2018

DB2 9.7 database stuck in a backup pending state

I have a DB2 9.7 database stuck in a backup pending state and cannot seem to clear the issue the error is: SQL1116N connection or activati…

Started by Graeme Eagleton

1 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Graeme Eagleton

I can not ake a grant statement

Hi, i' ve have this problem: I make an object under schema. And now, with sqlid = schema_name i wnat make grantgrant select, update,delete…

Started by Bopinko

0 Jul 10, 2018

New Publication - Building a Spectrum of Capabilities

The Ladder to AI is built with capabilities across 3 platforms: Hybrid Data Management, Unified Governance & Integration, and Data Scie…

Started by Gary Crupi

0 Jul 2, 2018

Database objects comparision in DB2

Hello, I'm looking for a DLL that will output the whole difference between two DB2 databases, do you aware of any module that applies this…

Started by Yehuda shmuel

4 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Ember Crooks

unique index

Hi guys, if a create unique index on column, which is not primary key, it is make from this column, after put index on it, primary key ? O…

Started by Bopinko

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Eswar Prasad C

Unique keys

Hi guys, it is neccessary to create unique index, before i create table in db2 ?

Started by Bopinko

0 Jun 14, 2018

Register for IDUG EMEA Db2 Tech Conference 2018 - Join IDUG's 30th Anniversary Celebrations

Register Now for IDUG Malta 2018 Early Bird Discount Available and join IDUG's 30th Anniversary celebrations !http://bit.ly/IDUGMalta2018 #…

Started by Erwin Hattingh

0 May 27, 2018

Excellent Article on Runstats for Db2 - on www.IDUG.org

IDUG has just published an article on how to get the most out of Runstats for the LUW platform, including how to speed up your Runstats. O…

Started by Joe Geller

1 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Surekha Parekh

RSS

Bringing Db2 enthusiasts together virtually. Expert or novice, distributed or mainframe, this is the place for everything DB2.

Forum

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns!

Started by Surekha Parekh in What's hot ?. Last reply by carol Goldberg Nov 7. 1 Reply

Db2 for z/OS Master class with John Campbell and the SWAT team returns! June 24-28, 2019 at IBM Hursley near Winchester, UKSeptember 23-27, 2019 at IBM Silicon Valley Lab in San Jose, California…Continue

Tags: Events, MasterClass, JohnCampbell

RBS Shares their Db2 Utilities Experiences

Started by Calene Janacek in What's hot ? Oct 22. 0 Replies

Join Mark Turner, Lead Mainframe Architect and Strategist from RBS and Haakon Roberts, IBM DE as they share Royal Bank of…Continue

Tags: #Db2

© 2019   Created by Surekha Parekh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service