All Discussions Tagged '#Db2' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RBS Shares their Db2 Utilities Experiences

Join Mark Turner, Lead Mainframe Architect and Strategist from RBS and Haakon Roberts, IBM DE as they share Royal Bank of Scotland's Db2 U…

Started by Calene Janacek

0 Oct 22, 2019

Sr DB2 DBA with HADR and Q- Replication in NYC

Hello Every One  My name is Bob Songa, Vice President - Talent Acquisition with Shastra Business Technologies Inc.We drive value for our c…

Started by Bob Songa

0 Mar 8, 2019

Register for IDUG EMEA Db2 Tech Conference 2018 - Join IDUG's 30th Anniversary Celebrations

Register Now for IDUG Malta 2018 Early Bird Discount Available and join IDUG's 30th Anniversary celebrations !http://bit.ly/IDUGMalta2018 #…

Started by Erwin Hattingh

0 May 27, 2018

Join the Webcast: Enterprise transformation and innovation - analytic insight at the point of impact

Register for the z Analytics webcast, "Enterprise transformation and innovation - analytic insight at the point of impact  at http://ibm.…

Started by Annette Zawacki

0 Feb 23, 2018

RSS

Bringing Db2 enthusiasts together virtually. Expert or novice, distributed or mainframe, this is the place for everything DB2.

Forum

z/OS DB2 V11 to V12 and CICS?

Started by Tom Burkholder in What's hot ? yesterday. 0 Replies

Hello DB2 users...I apologize in advance if this is not the place to post this question; however, I thought I would sign up and give it a try.  My background is with systems support and middleware (z/OS, MQ, WebSphere, distributed DB2 jdbc configs)…Continue

Db2 LUW 11.1 - GET_LINE procedure - NO_DATA_FOUND exception SQLSTATE

Started by Gagan Kakkar in Application Development and DB2. Last reply by Douglas J. Partch, Jr. Jan 6. 1 Reply

Hi there,I am testing this stored procedure using Db2 11.1 on Windows 10 64-bit.Informational tokens are "DB2 v11.1.4050.859", "s1911120100","DYN1911120100WIN64", and Fix Pack "5".For NO_DATA_FOUND exception I am getting SQLSTATE = 'ORANF' but in…Continue

Tags: modules, Built-in, LUW, Db2

© 2020   Created by Surekha Parekh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service