All Discussions Tagged 'IDUG' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complimentary IDUG EMEA 2020 Expo Pass for World of Db2 Members

Complimentary IDUG EMEA 2020 EXPO Pass We are offering a complimentary IDUG EMEA 2020 Expo Pass for Db2 users to visit the IBM Expo at th…

Started by Surekha

0 on Wednesday

Complimentary IDUG EMEA Conference Pass for #DB2 User Groups in EMEA.

Do you lead a #DB2 User Group in EMEA? IBM are offering a complimentary conference pass for IDUG EMEA 2016 in Brussels to DB2 User Groups…

Started by Surekha Parekh

0 Apr 22, 2016

SQLAdria Seminar Šibenik(Croatia) 2016, June 12-16

Dear DB2 user, We would like to invite you and your colleagues to join us at SQLAdria European Seminar in Šibenik in June 2016. With gre…

Started by Mateja Jankovič

1 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Surekha Parekh

IDUG EMEA 2016 Call for Presentations Deadline Extended - Submit Your Abstract by April 22!

IDUG's EMEA DB2 Conference comes to Crown Plaza, Brussels this year and is looking for speakers to share your knowledge and experience wit…

Started by Mateja Jankovič

0 Apr 2, 2016

New Whitepaper Launched - DB2 for z/OS and Mobile Initatives

New Whitepaper "Maximizing mobile initiatives with IBM DB2 for z/OS" - Check it out!

Started by Surekha Parekh

0 Jun 1, 2015

Thank-You for attending IDUG Events in India over the Last Week!

Thank-you for attending the IDUG Events in India over the last two weeks - all attendees that registered for Certification Option will be s…

Started by Surekha

0 Mar 23, 2015

RSS

Bringing Db2 enthusiasts together virtually. Expert or novice, distributed or mainframe, this is the place for everything DB2.

Forum

Complimentary IDUG EMEA 2020 Expo Pass for World of Db2 Members

Started by Surekha in What's hot ? on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Complimentary IDUG EMEA 2020 EXPO Pass We are offering a complimentary IDUG EMEA 2020 Expo Pass for Db2 users to visit the IBM Expo at the IDUG EMEA 2020 Conference. Basically this means that IDUG have opened the IBM Expo for non IDUG registered…Continue

Tags: Db2z, LUW, Db2, IDUG

Replaying past database activities

Started by Shaun Hide in Security and DB2. Last reply by Alexander Dashevsky on Tuesday. 1 Reply

I would need to know who modified table data on a certain day.I do have my backups and database logs available.DB2audit was however not activated at this point.How would i  be able to access this information?Continue

Tags: #DataAccess

© 2020   Created by Surekha Parekh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service