IDUG EMEA 2016 Call for Presentations Deadline Extended - Submit Your Abstract by April 22!

IDUG's EMEA DB2 Conference comes to Crown Plaza, Brussels this year and is looking for speakers to share your knowledge and experience with  your  peers. IDUG is extending the presentation offerings into new areas!  Last year, we introduced a separate Spark track that was very successful next to our regular sessions.

Speaker benefits include:
- free conference pass (4 days)
- networking opportunities
- access to the Expo where many major vendors will be present
- recognition for speaking at a large conference
and much more!

Our Call for Presentations is extended until April 22 and can be found at  http://bit.ly/Call4SpeakersIDUG2016.¬ (free registration required). There's a special section available for first-time and user speakers.

If you're interested or have any questions or proposals, just contact emeaspeakers@idug.org

Looking forward to see your session submissions.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Bringing Db2 enthusiasts together virtually. Expert or novice, distributed or mainframe, this is the place for everything DB2.

Forum

Change tracking on DB2 version 11.0 on Z/os

Started by Rakesh in Application Development and DB2 yesterday. 0 Replies

Hi All,I am from the solution team, we have a requirement to track the changes(UPDATE & INSERT) in a particular column from different tables. Can this be achieved on DB2 Z/os ?? If yes, please advise.I have been exploring triggers on DB2 but…Continue

Tags: tracking, change

Creating a function in DB2

Started by Jacob Ruchotzke in What's hot ? Jun 18. 0 Replies

With the help of our IT guy i have sort of gotten an example of how to create a function in our system. Can anyone help me with this? Please see the attached SQL file.Thanks in advanceContinue

Tags: function

© 2020   Created by Surekha Parekh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service