5 Complimentary Conference Passes for IDUG: Data & Analytics 2016 Event in Bangalore

Dear All

Thank- you for joining this "Group"  as a loyal member of "World of DB2" and this DB2 Group we are offering 5 members a chance to attend IDUG: Data & Analytics Event on March 15th in Bangalore at "NO CHARGE" 

We have 5 complimentary conferences passes to give away  Learn More about the upcoming event .

In order to participant please tell us via this group discussion why you would like to attend this event . You  will be notified by Thursday 3rd March and must register before 8th March if you have been chosen. 

Check out the agenda and the speakers that you will have an opportunity to meet.

Many Thanks

You need to be a member of WorldofDb2 to add comments!

Join WorldofDb2

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All 5 passes have been allocated . This offer is now CLOSED

• I Work as  Database Administrator  for DB2 for z o/s. I heard a lot about this Conference from my colleagues who have attended in the past.I went through the Agenda of the conference and i feel the knowledge which will be shared is very much needed in my daily  work.

• Please send me an email at parekhs@uk.ibm.com and I will send you registration code

• I attended for DB2 Conference for the first time in 2015 and have learnt many things, I'm attending again in Chennai for CDUG on March 10th, I was interested in agenda for Bangalore conference as well. my topic of interest is Q Replication and been working on for about 3 years by now and would like to learn something new

If i get chance to attendance it will be my 3rd conference over all :) 

• Here is the agenda for Bangalore http://ibm.biz/BdHmRn - let me know if you would like to attend 

• I am working as a DB2 zOS database administrator since 9 years but, never got a chance to attend IDUG. This time I am eager to attend this event to learn what's new in technology.

• Do you need a conference pass or have you already registered ? Please can you update your profile picture.

• I have uploaded the profile picture and I need a conference pass. could you please provide me one.

• I have attended the IDUG Seminar last three times.I learned about new features added by IBM with every new release of DB2 /Zos. I update my self with New features of the latest version of the release.From the knowledge i gained through this session i share with my clients about the new features and help them in understanding how DB2 is different from other offering currently in the market.

• Please can you upload your profile picture and send me an email at parekhs@uk.ibm.com so I can send you your complimentary code if you have not already registered. If you have already registered I can offer another complimentary gift.

This reply was deleted.