Register today and take advantage of the complimentary DB2 10 for z/OS New Functions and Migration Planning Workshop co-presented by Julian Stuhler, IBM Gold Consultant and Mike Bracey, IBM DB2 for z/OS Systems Engineer. The workshop will be held at the IDUG Technical Conference in Berlin on Sunday 4th November 2012 at 9.30am.
Attendees can expect to broaden their understanding of the features delivered in DB2 10 for z/OS, as well as the business benefits of an upgrade. The migration process will be explained and material will be provided to enable attendees to plan their own DB2 10 for z/OS migration.
Who should attend?
• Application Developers
• Database Administrators
• System Administrators
• Architects, IT decision makers, and Project Managers
What you can expect?
• An understanding of the features delivered with DB2 10 and how they can benefit your enterprise.
• Clarity of the migration process.
• References for many subjects, including: Migration, Fallback, Prerequisites & preparations.
• You will leave with: Presentation materials, Checklists, Project plan framework.
• Networking and Contacts