Check out this new "Complimentary" Db2 AI for z/OS Version 1.4 Red paper Installation and Configuration
Artificial intelligence (AI) enables computers and machines to mimic the perception, learning, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities of the human mind. AI development is made possible by the availability of large amounts of data and the corresponding development and wide availability of computer systems that can process all that data faster and more accurately than humans can.
What happens if you infuse AI with a world-class database management system, such as IBM Db2®? IBM® has done just that with Db2 AI for z/OS (Db2ZAI).
Db2ZAI is built to infuse AI and data science to assist businesses in the use of AI to develop applications more easily. With Db2ZAI, the following benefits are realized:
- Data science functionality
- Better built applications
- Improved database performance (and DBA’s time and efforts are saved) through simplification and automation of error reporting and routine tasks
- Machine learning (ML) optimizer to improve query access paths and reduce the need for manual tuning and query optimization
- Integrated data access that makes data available from various vendors including private cloud providers.
This IBM Redpaper® publication helps to simplify your installation by tailoring and configuration of Db2 AI for z/OS®. It was written for system programmers, system administrators, and database administrators.
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Architectural overview
Chapter 2. Road map for planning to installing
Chapter 3. Planning
Chapter 4. Security and configuration considerations
Chapter 5. Installation, customization, and configuration
Chapter 6. Administration and maintenance