Are you asking yourself things like,
- How is my infrastructure performing?
- Am I meeting my SLAs?
- What’s driving increases in workload, increases in capacity?
- How are the new applications performing?
- Are they performing against how I thought they would perform?
- Are they pushing the boundaries of my overall capacity, will we suffer service degradation on other applications if I haven’t forecast them in the correct way?
- What about anomaly detection? How long does it take to figure out the cause?
- How is that going to impact other applications?
- How is that going to impact my service delivery?
- How can I feed that back to the test teams and the performance teams to make them smarter?
- Do I have enough capacity to bring on a new workload?
- How will you handle the latest mergers and acquisitions, government regulations, economic or market shifts, not only from a company perspective, but from an IT perspective?
If you want to learn how IBM can help IT answer these questions and more with our new cost effective Capacity Management Analytics solution, register now for this informative webcast - http://bit.ly/1fkCnLr
IBM Capacity Management Analytics for zEnterprise: A cost-effective solution for optimal performance - April 22, 2014, 11:00 a.m. EDT / 3:00 p.m. GMT / 4:00 p.m. BST