By Dorothy Lin and Paul McWilliams.
John will share proven best practices to exploit the full power of Db2 for z/OS and IBM Z mainframes, and he will provide a deep dive on how to monitor and tune Db2 for z/OS system and transaction performance using Db2 Statistics and Accounting traces. For more details of the subjects covered in the course, see the curriculum section below.
Clients who take part in this Db2 Advanced Class will be able to participate in the following:
- Small virtual class size - for a more intimate learning experience
- Virtual interactions with the Db2 for z/OS Development SWAT team - partner with SWAT team members in smaller, personal groups
- Networking - build lasting relationships with other clients who understand the power of Db2 for z/OS
Schedule: Just two sessions are offered for 2020:
- Monday, June 22, 2020, (9 am GMT+1) to Friday, June 26, 2020, (2:30 pm)
- Monday, September 28, 2020, (8:30 am GMT-7) to Friday, October 2, 2020 (2:30 pm)
Cost: $2000 USD per client participant
If you are a client who is interested in attending this class, fill in and submit the application form. Applications will be reviewed and acceptance notices will be emailed. A registration link with payment instructions will be included in the invitation.
For more details and the full curriculum list, see our Db2 for z/OS News from the Lab blog entry.
To always get the latest news about Db2 for z/OS from the IBM lab, sign in and subscribe at: http://ibm.biz/db2znews-subscribe